segunda-feira, 23 de junho de 2008

Really Random Thoughts!

don't ask me why this is in english, but i just stared at the screen and
the words just came together... and it happened to be in english!

I was thinking the other day... I had just finished reading the third book during my 'winter break', and that was just at the first week, I still have four more to go! After closing the book (Virgens Suicidas) I just stood in bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking. I don't have much to do, nothing planned (actually I have, but that includes facing the reality that next year i'm no longer a undergrad student, but a professional, unemployed! - and here enters the text wich is being really helpful, a great recommendation of a friend) and that book really made me think... of how sometimes I complain about everything and everyone!
Anyway... I came back to the thoughs of why I like reading (or watching movies) that much... Usually I spend an awful long time by myself, and they keep me company! Take me away for a couple of hours... for distant cities or worlds. Today I was planning wich books I was going to ready next, if it'll go with the mood I'm in! (i have a teory, that you don't choose the book, but the right book will show itself for you in the appropriate time!)
So it appears to me that I will read A LOT this month. Everybody is working, and i just can't! and I still have to choose a career... what i want to do five months from now... I'm really afraid! I've been talking to some people about my fears and expectations for next year, and they tell me that it will be okay, that everything will come together and be all right when the moment is up... but anyway i'm afraid!

2 comentários:

:marina: disse...

Inutil dizer que vc não é a única com esses pensamentos. Só não penso mais sobre isso porque o trabalho me ocupa (ligeiramente) a mente. Teremos em breve 4 dias de retiro para filosofar. Pretendo sair desses 4 dias com algumas boas resoluções para os próximos meses.

Sobre os livros certos, duas das minhas novas aquisições foram escolhidas pelo momento atual!
;-)

Carol disse...

Ê! mais um em ingrêis!
Fê...como sempre, só posso falar pra vc ter calma! As coisas se ajeitam em algum momento!
E concordo em partes com o lance dos livros...realmente tem livros q escolhem a gente, e não o contrário! Ainda bem que vc gostou do q eu te emprestei!
Bjos, flor!