quinta-feira, 19 de junho de 2008

Narnia #1

Há uns dois anos atrás eu escrevi esse review pra alguma aula de inglês, lá no Canadá! eu fiquei realmente orgulhosa do meu texto... e entreguei pro professor, e recebi alguns bons elogios ("Well done, indeed! I'm really impressed!")! Hoje eu num escrevo mais nada... num sei se lembro como. Mas mesmo assim aqui vai um pouquinho do que eu costumava escrever! E um filme que eu gosto muito!
At a time of several adaptations of books to movies, the latest release has been the second book of the series "The Chronicles of Narnia": the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
Two and a half year ago, Andrew Adamson, director os "Shrek", decided to adapt the C.S, Lewis work into a major motion picture.
The adventure begin when the Pevensies siblings are relocated during the war to the country house of an old professor, and the youngest of them, Lucy (Georgie Henley), finds a magical world of Narnia through the Wardrobe.
When in Narnia, the four siblings are recognized as the two sons of Adam and two daughters of Eve, who, according to an profecy, are destined to save Narnia from Jadis, the White Witch (Tilda Swinton), who has made it always winter and never Christmas. Along with Aslam, the Lion, the siblings will put up an army to defeat Jadis and recoquer the throne and peace of Narnia.
Despite running well over two hours, the picture never feels long. Beautifully balanced, practically perfect and pacient impecable, the picture made US$ 67 million in its opening week.
The special effects team has done a wonderful job of putting voices and life into fantastic creatures, such as lions, horses, beavers, eagles, giants.
Enchantment, adventure, sly humors, beauty of seasons, life lessons about family, loyalty, friendship, are elements that make this picture unforgetable.


Isso foi um achado, uma das poucas redações que eu guardei (fiquei realmente orgulhosa), lendo hoje eu faria algumas modificações, adicionaria algumas informações no texto, mas mesmo assim...

3 comentários:

Eduardo Otubo disse...

Dear Fê Pimenta,

In deed, very nice writing you have. I wish I could write this way. But don't let this skill fade away. Keep on writing, I asure you I'll read you work ;-)

Kisses!
:-)

Carol disse...

Xuxu,

I wish I could write again with all the skill you present in your text. It sounds like a professional review! I do think you should keep on writing in english!

Lots of love,
Carol

Galvão Chucruts disse...

rai,

ai prãfãr tu uráiti in ênglichi. aim beder den in portuguis

quices